Sunday, February 24, 2013


First reflective statement

This  English course is basically about academic reading and writing where student can develop their reading and writing skills. Referring to Mr. Hedley instructions we should write this statement to describe this course.

What is this course about?
Mainly this course is all about reading and writing and the benefit we can get from this English course is gaining both reading and writing skill or improving those skills to meet a higher level.

What I have learnt so far?
The earning process takes time so until this moment I have learned to summarize a paragraphs. Nevertheless I have obtained two valuable skills and those skills are skimming and scanning and by having those particular skills will be much helpful in my future semesters.

What do I expect to get from this course?
I expect to learn more vocabulary as well as grammar too and I expect to make mistakes and learn from them with the help of my instructor Mr. Hedley.

What do I know about Hedley ?
Hedley Butterfield is a British teacher who is currently teaching reading and writing course and cultural diversity at HCT. However before that he stayed in Saudi Arabia for about 1 year and after that he went to Hong Kong and was a resident there for 2 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment